Gould 0738

You are not only guilty of what you are accusing the radio talking heads of
doing, but you are so blinded by your hatred of Bush, don't realize you are
doing it.

Not at all. I fully realize that I'm expressing an opinion. My opinion should
be clear.
The current administration is unethical, fiscally irresponsible, and careless
with the security of the United States. My opinion is that it is time for a
change.

Here's the difference between the R's "mud" and the D's "mud". The D's have the
advantage of being able to point to four floundering years of GWB, and they can
factually establish "Bush did this, Bush did that, Bush failed to do this and
that." Of course, as far as certain studies are concerned, those oberservations
of objective fact, based on historical record,
are "negative campaigning".

When the R's get wound up, they use their advantage: Nobody knows how Kerry
would behave as POTUS as he has never held the office. They use this lack of
information to arrive at all sorts of ridiculous and outrageous conclusions
that are Olympic broadjumps of convoluted logic away from any recorded fact.
Most of the time it's down to: "Kerry will do this and that (speculative
conjecture) based upon the fact that he has said or done (something that
doesn't exist outside Republican spin machines or is a total out of context
distortion).

Somebody else seems to be the party fixated on having his or her opinions
validated by some outside survey, report, study, or what not. Forgive me if I'm
not impressed- I can find a study, survey, or report to substantiate almost
*anything*