MonteP

"Adam" wrote in :

I'm planning to install small refrigerator on my boat - ~4cu.ft.

This kind of household appliance is about $100, marine refrigerator is
about $800

What makes different almost $700?

Adam

Do not look for these type items at marine suppliers. Go instead to RV
suppliers and outlets. Used RV outfits are good places as they usually
have a few 'wreckers' they sell the pieces and parts from. You'll find
the RV refidgerators generally adequate for marine use.

--
MonteP
"Against stupidity, the very gods themselves contend in vain." -