Scott McFadden

Default Get the Manatees off the endangered list

"Don White" wrote in message ...

Ok...let me see...
certain group of beligerent 'good ole boys' demand right to race around in
overpowered motorboats anywhere they
please, regardless of damage or irritation caused to any other livng
creature that may share same waterways.
...close???

Your insulting and all too common stereotypical "characterizations"
are totally inaccurate.

Futhermore, you being in Canada, are also irrelevant to the debate, as
there are no manatees in Canada. So, it is rather difficult, if not
impossible, for you have any current knowledge of the real situation
here in Fla, what-so-ever.

But, that has never stopped well intentioned "crusaders", like you,
has it?

Don, if you want to continue to rely upon "propanganda" then, I have
only two words of advice for you:

Join SMC.

I'm a member of "Standing Watch".

http://www.standing-watch.org/

We are just begining to see who can do what.

Btw are you canucks still cutting down all those pine forests and
selling them here in the US? I think we are going to have to put real
high tariffs on you for that notorious and shameful behavior.
Save the Canadian Pine Trees!

GeorgeW has already beaten you to it.
Besides, the forests in my province are mostly spruce and fir. Not nearly
enough pine.

Good, then you won't be impacted when all the Canadian paper mills
shut down.
--
SJM