del cecchi

Default Trophy Boat Owners Read On...

"Steve" wrote in message
I can understand your frustration and there is no guarantee that the

dealer
will do any better the next time..

However I would hate to see the dealer get away with poor and sloopy
customer service.. Sounds like he is hiring 'road kill' and isn't much
better himself..

I would expect that the dealer is able to back charge some of these

repairs
to Bayliner and I would hate to think that he is pocketing this money
without performing the repairs your intitled to..

I would keep going back, make it his problem, not yours.. And make

sure he
understand this..

--
My opinion and experience. FWIW

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

How many times is this guy going to post his tale of woe. He got
cheated on bottom paint, like "undercoating" a car. The dealer is
apparently incompetent. Maybe he can find another dealer, go to the
consumer affairs office of the state, contact the better business
bureau, complain to bayliner.

All these will work better than posting here over and over.

del cecchi