Taco Heaven

Gould,
I know you can measure the audience of right wing radio listeners, my point
is you are making statements not based upon any facts, just your gut feel.

What are the number of registered Republicans? What is the listening
audience of right wing radio and by that I mean what percent of registered
Republicans regularly listed to Rush, Hannity or Savage (whoever that is).
Where are you getting your information from. Where did you get your
estimate of 5-10% of the audience being liberals?

You keep pulling "facts" out of your ass, and then assuming them to be
correct and using this incorrect information to validate your theories about
the right.

I do not listen to Fox news. I prefer CNN TV for national news, and a local
station for local news. On the radio I prefer NPR on the Radio and MSNBC
and CNN on the internet. I do find all of them biased in their
presentation, but I found Fox to be the worse.

I have not listened to Rush in 3 or 4 years. I haven't listened to Hannity
in over 6 months, and then very infrequently.

Have you heard me repeating the same "talking points" within a day or two
of their broadcast? Or are you talking about other great minds?

You are not only guilty of what you are accusing the radio talking heads of
doing, but you are so blinded by your hatred of Bush, don't realize you are
doing it.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Ahhhhhh, I see we are in agreement. So it is very possible that the
opinions expressed on right wing radio are not representative of the the
majority of people who vote for a Republican candidate.

Thank you very much.

Not so fast. We can measure the audience of right wing radio listeners.
Discounting the 5-10% that are liberals like myself spying on the other
camp,
that leaves a number probably about equal to the number of registered
Republicans in the US. Not that they're always the same people, just a
similar
number.

And, not so fast again. The same "talking points" recommended by Limbaugh,
Hannity, and Savage always seem, just coincidentally, to appear within a
day or
two (often word for word) in communications of right wingers who swear up
and
down they *never* listen to hate radio.

Best defense you'd have is that "great minds think alike." Great minds,
indeed.