katysails

So what kind of boat have you built? Did you build it at the boat building
school you went to?
"Ulysses" wrote in message
om...
That's the idea, I want her to know where she's going for those times
when I don't! I was hoping for some sort of traditional eye symbol...
perhaps an eye of horus, although I don't know that I've seen one on a
boat. I suppose I'll come up with something.

-Ulysses

"Peter S/Y Anicula" wrote:
I don't think it matters much how they look, as long as the boat can
see.

Peter S/Y Anicula

"Ulysses" skrev i en meddelelse
om...
Question to the group:

What kind of eyes does one paint on a boat to ward of evil
(bob)spirits?

References to books or links would be helpful. I'm looking for an
image that I can paint on my boat. Hopefully like one might find in
the Med or Persian Gulf. Web surfing hasn't brought up much for me.

btw, sorry bobsprit.... couldn't resist.

Ulysses