Harry Krause

Gould 0738 wrote:
Doug,
I am glad you got a good education and have continued to learn. My point to
Gould was the two surveys below showed that Republicans have a better formal
education than Democrats.

And my point stands:

To what portion of the audience do the slandrous right wing attack ads attempt
to appeal?

The college educated? puh-leeeze

Anything you need to know about today's Repubicans is embodied in their
support for George W. Bush, the dumbest, least competent POTUS in
anyone's memory.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?