Sam

John Hill wrote in message . ..
On 22 Sep 2004 15:45:57 -0700, (Sam) wrote:

But then the liberal response is always one of feelings, not reason or
argument - as you demonstrate so very well.

JH

It's more like Bush shed his skin than changed his life. JH, how can
you tout a "committed christian" and then ask for reason and argument?
Reason and argument eliminate religion as a possibility. Tell me some
of the reasons and arguments christians use to justify war and rampant
killing, especially the pre-emptive sort.

All I am suggesting is that he changed his life, something Kerry
hasn't done. Kerry has only changed his wife - for a slicker, richer
one who suited his political ambitions.

Belief in God is not the important component here - life and value
change is.

JH

Kerry's life changed way back in Vietnam when he was 20 or so.
Spoonfed Georgie Boy, the inspiration for the phrase "Born on third
base, thinks he hit a triple", had to go 40 years before he "changed".
Kerry saw a moral inequity and changed, Bush drank and snorted his way
to the bottom of the barrel and was henpecked into changing. Kerry's
change was outward, to help others, to stop an unjust war, Bush's
change was inward, to help himself, to keep his wife from leaving his
sorry ass. They both have religion, Kerry keeps his to himself, Bush
wears his on his sleeve and uses it as a political tool to snare the
ignorant.