Default fair price for apprasal and 2 hour training - forgot to mention

Please see prior post. I was asking what a fair price to pay for pre
purchase 30 minute appraisal/Inspection for a boat I will pay $6500?
and then a 2 hour (1 hour in water) general training on my my boat
with my fuel.

.... what I forgot to state was that I'm in Miami Florida. Anybody
Qualified and Interested? I need to do the inspecting before Wednesday
when I will right the check and the training this coming weekend. Just
need the basics and my general questions answered.

Thanks!