Don White

Default Get the Manatees off the endangered list

Maybe so...but we get over a hundred cruise ships a year jamb packed with
more enlightened North Eastern Americans
who seem to enjoy their visit.
As a matterof fact...so many Americans come here and like it,....they buy up
valuable waterfront properties and drive the price up out of reach of the
locals.
You could help by telling them there is nothing here worth buying for.

NOYB wrote in message
. ..
Sure, Don. Let's hold the test up in Canada. Then it's a virtual

certainty
that I won't have anything to fear...since Canada offers absolutely

nothing
to ever draw me up there in the first place.