NOYB

Default Get the Manatees off the endangered list

Sure, Don. Let's hold the test up in Canada. Then it's a virtual certainty
that I won't have anything to fear...since Canada offers absolutely nothing
to ever draw me up there in the first place.

"Don White" wrote in message
Better yet how about a study on how 'dentists' holdup under the same
conditions.

NOYB wrote in message
Hey Frank. Move on down here to Naples. Our manatee are either a)

faster,
or b) tougher. Our speed limit in the channel of a manatee zone is
30mph...not 25mph like it is in Lee County.

I say we begin impact studies right away and see if manatees survive

25mph
collisions better than they do 30mph collisions.