Harry Krause

John Hill wrote:

I don't recall John Kerry ever claiming to now being "holier than thou."
But, then, as far as I know, Kerry isn't a booze-ingesting,
coke-snorting skirt chaser...

But he did "Report for duty" raising the spectre of his dubious
service

There is nothing dubious about Kerry's military service. He served
honorably in Vietnam, and he received a number of decorations you do not
get gor attendance.

It is Bush's military service that is dubious.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?