Harry Krause

Default Composite stringer grids

LaBomba182 wrote:

Subject: Composite stringer grids
From: Wayne.B

I'm never quite sure where "K" is coming from with some of these
assertions. If she is playing devils advocate in the hope of drawing
people into the fray with more information, good job. Otherwise,
yikes.

Reminds me of the time she posted that stepped hulls are just a fad.

Capt. Bill

I must have missed that one...My favorites have to do with her
explanations of diesel engines and her suggested way of reshaping how
new boats are sold. I had no idea LSD made its way to Australia.

Our Ms. Smith recently changed her posting host, too, and is now using
MSN.COM.

--
Email sent to
is never read.