Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Horvath wrote:
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:58:19 -0400, "Claxton" wrote
this crap:

Thanks. Good corrections. You're right about all of them. We are pretty
new to the whole sailing thing, and without looking it all up I wanted to
respond to Horvath's brilliant answer to what kind of boat was in the movie
(a sailboat--duh! followed by the "probably a sloop" thing that exposed even
more ignorance than we have about sailboats). The good thing about
ignorance is that it can be corrected with study. Stupidity lasts a
lifetime.

You didn't say which boat.

BTW, I thought I did pretty good for never seeing the movie.

And for being an idiot.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com