Vito

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
no canucks don't count

Not even as victims?

ok...... so what do you have aboard

One 25mm rapid fire plus small arms kept rust free by virgin Irish women
from Oz. - will use them to supplement meager (thanks to Bush) retirement by
robbing unarmed anti-gun cranks often found on this NG.

OK, OK ... I stand corrected. All Irish/Oz MEN are virgins but NO women.
I'll have to look elsewhere for crew.

Actually I keep no guns aboard per se. I habitually carry a lightweight
hammerless S&W in a handwarmer pocket and *sometimes* either a .40 S&W
semiauto in a IWB holster or a .44 Mag in a "Wes Hardin" shoulder holster
depending on where I'm going - usually not while on the boat. If I were
going anywhere piracy was common I'd opt for a long range medium caliber
rifle (eg 30-06) and a 12 ga shotgun - maybe a dozen each to trade for stuff
stolen from vics like you.