Bowgus

My understanding from what I've read ... RH=clockwise and
LH=counterclockwise ... the opposite to your thoughts. At least it's real
easy to find out, and to correct if you get it wrong the first time.

"Tony Abbott" wrote in message
om...
Question about prop and shaft rotations... we have twin engines with
counter rotational engines, 1 clockwise, 1 counter clockwise.... we also
have a LH prop and a RH prop currently not on the shafts... thus the
question...

Trying to confirm that a clockwise turning shaft in forward gear needs a

LH
prop and thus a TH prop would go on a counter-clockwise turning shaft in
forward gear... can someone confirm my thoughts???

Thanks for any and all responses... and no I am not the one who removed

the
props and failed to record which one came off which side...