Don White

Default Get the Manatees off the endangered list

Scott McFadden wrote in message
snip...
Nor manatees, nor even the slightest clue about the real situation,
either.
..just lots of free wind.
As you've demonstrated.

Ok...let me see...
certain group of beligerent 'good ole boys' demand right to race around in
overpowered motorboats anywhere they
please, regardless of damage or irritation caused to any other livng
creature that may share same waterways.
....close???

Btw are you canucks still cutting down all those pine forests and
selling them here in the US? I think we are going to have to put real
high tariffs on you for that notorious and shameful behavior.
Save the Canadian Pine Trees!

GeorgeW has already beaten you to it.
Besides, the forests in my province are mostly spruce and fir. Not nearly
enough pine.

Hoist the sail and save the manatee.