Short Wave Sportfishing

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:38:43 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
.. .
On 19 Sep 2004 11:06:22 -0700, (Wayne
B) wrote:

(Karl Denninger) wrote in message

hlink.net...

...I have the only standing dock on the north side of the bay west of
the Mid
Bay Bridge - I lost a grand total of ONE covering board. That's the
difference between proper engineering and slipshod crap
throw-it-together
work...

=================

How did your boat do?

It's shocking that Jax could have been wrong about this. Who would
have bet that the navy would know more than him? Last time I looked
the navy was still using chain rode as well.

Oh! God! NOOOOO!

Hasn't it torn the cleats off their decks??????

The Navy must have high-G-force-disabling technology incorporated into its
deck cleats.

You mean you don't?

I thought eveybody did.

Take care.

Tom

"The beatings will stop when morale improves."
E. Teach, 1717