Andy K.

"Rick Itenson" wrote in message
On 17 Sep 2004 19:38:22 GMT, (SAIL LOCO) wrote:

Actually, many people buy a Garmin specifically so they can use the
superior Garmin Charts. And I'm very glad "a Northstar they ain't".

So what do you consider Navionics? Inferior? Why would so many

professionals
use Navionics?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Having used Blue Charts, C-Maps and Navionics I much prefer Navionics.
Rick Itenson
Breathless
Toronto

I would proceed with caution using any of the "superior" Garmin charts. Just
in our local waters we have found several errors that will cost you dearly
if you don't test the waters before you trust their charts.