Harry Krause

Default How Would You Rate This Boat Dealer???

JDavis1277 wrote:

Joe,

Since you can write I know you can read. Did you see the word "often" in my
comment?

Butch

Joe said: I don't think anyone who bought Dolphinite or GoFast from them
would agree.

on paint selection.

BOAT/US is and always has been a private business run as a money-making
venture by Richard Schwartz, a very smart and sometimes difficult
Washington businessman. I did some consulting work for Schwartz eons
ago. BOAT/US was the offshoot of Schwartz and some of his buddies at AAA.

I don't begrudge Dick Schwartz anything; he's a hard-working fellow.

But don't ever think BOAT/US is a benevolent organization run to make
the life of boaters better.

--
Email sent to is never read.