Backyard Renegade

Default Composite stringer grids

Harry Krause wrote in message news:bphaj5
Further, the one photo I've seen of her boat, and it isn't a very good
photo, shows a craft that looks carvel-built to me, or, maybe
clinker-built. Though it could have popped out of a mold that way, it
may well be a wood-hulled boat. Looks to be a planing hull, too, or at
least semi-displacement. If so, it is grossly underpowered with that
rusting hulk of a "diesel" outboard.

I dunno, and I don't have big boats but if I did, mine would look
nice. I took a quick look at the photos of the Parker, and I am sure
it is a great tool, but it looks like a sterile, plastic, white box
with a oversized and misplaced logo dead center in the middle of the
ugly square, too forward, cabin. I don't have a big boat, no, but if I
did, it would have a little character and it would have some thought
above the waterline...
Scotty, who just to get it out before Harry strikes back, does not
drink, and is not a professional boat designer, but I do know when a
boat is just plain ugly...
Scotty