Rich Stern

Default Composite stringer grids, redux

As I recall you subscribe to "lets take a vote" theory for resolving
technical matters, which as demonstrated over the years here is risky
(ask anyone who bought a ficht or optimax, even if it didn't fail they
still took a bath).

Huh?

Since when is asking for opinions equivalent to taking votes on solving
technical matters? I am not out to "solve" anything. I am looking for input
that adds to my knowledge. No voting required. I write the check, so I make
the choice.

Regarding your assessment about the plant visit. I don't expect to pass
judgement on specific boat building details that I cannot grasp without a lot
more time and training than a couple of visiting hours will provide. However,
I can see things, like the grid, hull and deck before assembly, that are
unavailable to me otherwise. I have a practised business eye which will allow
me to assess some of the quality and process details at the plant. And I'll
have a Q&A opportunity that will far exceed any Q&A I can do with a dealer..
How could any of these things not gain me a more informed opinion of the
product than just kicking trailer tires at a dealership?

And, finally, a request: Please manage your cut and paste a little better.
Your reply mixes responses to Harry with your response to me, and I prefer to
not be in between as you two exchange your sixth or seventh thousandth
broadside.

Thanks for your input.

-- Rich Stern
www.nitroowners.com - The Nitro and Tracker Owners Web Site