Rich Stern

Default Composite stringer grids, redux

Is this a recent or past observation? Do you have an example? Polar makes
wide range of boats, in plants owned by different organizations.

The polar skiffs that are built to compete with the carolina skiffs have
suffered from hull cracks

What does that mean? What type of cracks? Structural cracks on the transom?
Gelcoat cracking on the pad? An epidemic of 3 of every 5 boats produced? 2
out of 100? Did they split while on the trailer? In rough water use?

I realize you are trying to give useful information, but your input is like
saying I shouldn't buy a Toyota Tundra because you heard that Corollas fold up
like an accordian in a crash.

I need real world input, if you know some.

-- Rich Stern
www.nitroowners.com - The Nitro and Tracker Owners Web Site
www.mypontoon.com - The Pontoon Boat Web Site
www.fishingreportdatabase.com - The Fishing Report Database