Mole

Default Composite stringer grids

lol I'm on Long Island. Maybe I caught him on a bad day or something. But
it DID cost him a sale. I left there and bought my Trophy instead. So
maybe in another two years I go there and try again.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Mole wrote:

I don't disagree with you that wood is an acceptable material for boats.

It
brought Columbus here...the vikings, etc. lol So it's proved itself. I

got
the impression you were comparing wood framing in construction to boat
framing...that's all.

No, I'm not making that kind of comparison. I'm just point out that wood
is a perfectly suitable structural material when properly used.

By the way...that's a nice looking boat of yours. Parker is also on my

list
for the next boat. If they didn't mistreat me here at the local dealer I
probably would have one right now. But the dealer was arrogant. When I
asked if he had one for me to look at (the 21' Sport Cabin) his only

answer
was "I have a yard full of boats". Ok...like I didn't know that? And he
refused to get up off his as* to show me around. lol So I left. But

I'll
give him a second chance in two years.

Where are you located? I have first-hand knowledge of two quality Parker
dealers, one in Deale, Maryland, and the other up on Long Island.

--
Email sent to is never read.