Wayne B

(Karl Denninger) wrote in message link.net...

....I have the only standing dock on the north side of the bay west of
the Mid
Bay Bridge - I lost a grand total of ONE covering board. That's the
difference between proper engineering and slipshod crap
throw-it-together
work...

=================

How did your boat do?

It's shocking that Jax could have been wrong about this. Who would
have bet that the navy would know more than him? Last time I looked
the navy was still using chain rode as well.

Date: 9/13/2004 1:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time
https://www.fnmoc.navy.mil/PUBLIC/WAM/all_natl.html

See the 72 hour forecast chart (Wednesday).

It will not be nice in Niceville. This might be a good time for a
fishing trip to Texas or up the Mississippi River.

Meanwhile we are all breathing a big sigh of relief down here in SWFL.