Jack Erbes

cvj wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy an inexpensive generic USB C-Card reader
that can read my NT+ card?

What program or software would you be using to read the charts? I guess
you are aware of the Raymarine E86008 USB C-MAP NT C-Card Reader, that
lists for about $170 and is intended to work with the RayTech Navigator
Software (aka RNS).

I've never used one of those, do you know how the PC handles that
reader's interface with RNS? Can the chart data on NT+ cards can be
seen as files and folders from a PC or used by other programs?

Jack

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA - jacker at midmaine dot com