Dave Cook

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
You are completely full of the right-wing bull**** that is so pervasive
today. I pitty you.

The word is spelled "pity", and you show the level of intelligence
that supports Kerry. Perhaps you need to explain why Kerry's extreme
Liberal position is correct. Why give away the future of our country
by "saving" the environment, but in a way that makes us even more
dependent on oil from the Middle East? Why give away our ability to
compete industrially with China, and over a million jobs, by trying to
enforce the Kyoto Protocol? Why protect the overgrowth in our forests,
and watch our homes burn as they did last summer? Why attack gun
owners and assault weapons, when we should be attacking Chronic
Wasting Disease? Why attack the ability of the public to defend one's
self with a weapon, instead of attacking the criminal that is the
problem? This is what the idiots on the extreme left have been doing,
and what I can expect if they are put in power. I don't pity you, and
I understand what you are, and the threat you represent. I will vote
for G.W. Bush. Have a nice day.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com