bb

Default The Bomb Under the Sink

On 21 Nov 2003 17:46:48 GMT, (LaBomba182) wrote:

A while
later he is running the boat with his wife from the bridge and they hear a loud
explosive bang!

I did the same thing as a kid. We snuck into a neighbor's garage and
were fooling aroung with whatever we could make trouble with. I mixed
a couple of jars of something into a bigger jar and left with it.
Rummaging around a friends garage tends to make a young un hungry so I
headed home with my jar of "stuff" to raid the refrigerator. I put
the jar on the counter, made a snack, and headed off to my room. A
little while later I hear a loud bang. I finally sound the source in
the kitchen. What a frickin mess it made. Some kind of chemical glop
with granules blown all over the kitchen. I'm sure glad I didn't have
that jar sitting in my lap when it went.

Thanks for the memories.

bb