Jeff Morris

This is total nonsense. Do you even understand the difference between Raster
and Vector? The current Navionics marketing claim is that their charts "have
the appearance" of raster charts, not that they are raster charts.

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
The Garmin BlueCharts are superior to the competition. I have yet to see a
GPS/chartplotter review where Garmin charts were anywhere but number ONE.

I think you should read a few more reviews. Navionics produces raster charts
which are considered the most accurate and the ones reviewers and everyone

else
considers the best electronic charts. Garmin ain't doing raster charts.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"