NOYB

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Can you say Abby Hoffman? He had violent run-ins with the cops in

*every*
protest. And he always managed to get into the news.

Abbie Hoffman provoked the violent confrontations, just like your Bush

voter
did.

That was only half of my point. The other half of my point was that
liberals seem to only side with protesters when those protesters are not
liberals.

I bet you didn't denounce *him* at the time.

You wouldn't know.

Sure I would. You admitted in the past to being quite the hippie, no?

I think you were two yeras old at the time. I guess that
explains how you can be educated and still be a radical conservative- you
haven't seen it fail before. :-)

I can go along with that. But we won't *let* it fail this time.