DSK

Then WHY ARE YOU VOTING OR SUPPORTING BUSH?? He's destroying the
environment. Our children and grandchildren will inherit the mess.

Maxprop wrote:
The same charges were made about Reagan, and our environment is still
intact.

Actually, it's not. But don't worry, even if Bush gets elected, or
re-selected, for another 4 years, there will still be some environment
left for future "compassionate conservatives" to destroy.

When mankind is reduced to living under bubbles with artificial air &
water, the same crowd will be saying "see, there's nothing wrong with
the environment."

... I'm
voting for Bush because Kerry is a patent liar, a coward, and the most
dangerous, self-serving politician ever to run for the office of president.

In other words, you're drinking Pepsi because Pepsi's advertising has
convinced you that Coca-Cola gives you stomach cancer.

DSK