SAIL LOCO

Right, Loco. So that guy is lying and so am I, right?

Yes you are. I don't know about the other guy.

Garmin leads the industry for a reason.

And the reason is they make $99 handhelds that are sold at Best Buy. Garmin
makes good units but they don't compare with Northstar. Garmin leads in sales
$ only.

I'm glad that you enjoy your units, but you don't do more than
daysail by your own admission. You're not qualified to comment.

LOL............... So many years of using a GPS for racing don't count? I
also own a Garmin handheld and a Micrologic handheld. I think I'm qualified to
comment on the Northstar. According to you one has to sleep aboard to be
qualified to use a GPS .... is that right.
As always, GO AWAY, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BOATS.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"