Bobsprit

Most consider Northstar chartplotters as the standard all others are compared
to.
I've owned a 951XD and now own a 952XDW and I've never experienced any type
of fogging. The units are waterproof!

Right, Loco. So that guy is lying and so am I, right?
Garmin leads the industry for a reason. Failures are rare and service is
fantastic. I'm glad that you enjoy your units, but you don't do more than
daysail by your own admission. You're not qualified to comment. Besides the
Radar, all my gear is newer than yours by a mile.
There is just no group you won't troll in, Loco. Now you can have the last
word, dumbass. Proof that you are the ultimate PIA troll. Go for it!

RB