Martin

Default Newbie Question - towing problems

Hi All,

Hopefully this is a very straightforward question.

I'm looking to buy a small speedboat.

The car I'd like to use to tow it with is a Peugeot 306 (turbo
diesel). I suspect this won't have enough weight behind it to tow and
launch.

The questions.....

1) Is the car big enough?
2) If so what is the max size boat I should look at?
3) How do I find the towing weight for this car?
4) How do I find the weights of the various speedboats that are for
sale?
3) The slipway I plan to use is baiter park in Poole, Dorset. How does
this slipway rate for ease of launch and recovery etc?

Distance isn't really an issue as I'm only a few miles away from the
slipway.

Thanks in advance for all your help,

Martin.