jim--

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

here's my
suggestion...the targeting parameters should be in the vicinity of
31,53323N, 97.44521W, but only at the proper moment, when the Mad Kowboy
and his Saudi buddies are present.

Adding the caveat "I hope it doesn't happen..." won't protect you from the
Secret Service nor excuse you from the fact that you just said "here's my
suggestion" and then listed the "targeting parameters" for Bush's
residence
in Crawford, Texas. You've really gone over the edge of stupidity on this
post, Krause. When (and if) they finally release you, let me know how
quickly the agents arrived at your door. Also, be sure to take down all
of
your special anti-Bush homemade signs from your vehicle's windows...'cause
they certainly won't help your case when you're being "interviewed".

I just sent a copy of this threat to the FBI along with information on Harry
Krause.