JAXAshby

you are free to treat it as a ducati, and throw it in the river. That is what
people who buy Faryman engines -- marinized ducati's -- do. Something about
trying against hope to keep head gaskets from blowing, for one thing.

Ducatti air-cooled diesel
From: (Mike P)
Date: 9/15/2004 10:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time
As the originator of this thread, when it was actually about Ducati
single cylinder air-cooled diesel engines - allow me to thank the many
contributors, especially the one (the only one) who mentioned Ducati
single cylinder air cooled diesels (like the one in my shed at this
very moment)- apparently there is no such beast, and never was.
Thanks all - Mike P