Harry Krause

Gould 0738 wrote:
Harry, I don't normally call names, but the above post, from one who was not
even in the military, deserves it.

You, sir, are a ****ing liar.

John H

John- the overwhelming majority of our troops served honorably in VN. But are
you
saying that anyone who suggests there were any atrocities ever committed, at
any time, by anybody there is an f-ing liar?

What about the many incidents the military officially acknowledges? Lt. Calle's
crew comes to mind right off the bat...(My Lai).

In what passes for Herring's mind, our side committed no atrocities in
Vietnam.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!