NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Gould 0738 wrote:

As long as hate, fear, distrust, and stupidity are more common human

currencies
than enlightened discourse and issues oriented discussions, Bush and his

ilk
will continue to communicate through propaganda- not a civil debate.

I have yet to figure out why the American public has given Bush a pass
for the last four years.

It's because your party just doesn't get it. Kerry's campaign has decided
to ignore each candidate's record while in public office, and make this
election about each candidate's life from 30 years ago. Whoever made that
decision is a blooming idiot. But I guess that's what you do when you know
that you can't run on a 20 year voting record in the Senate that establishes
you as the most left-wing elected official in the country. No matter how
bad you paint Bush's 4 years as President, people like the decisions he's
made...and don't like the way Kerry voted in opposition to those decisions.
Kerry doesn't have a prayer in November.

I gu