Dan Valleskey

Wow- good luck dude. 300 bucks- that stinks. What about something up
toward Milwaukee, or maybe over by Michigan City?

Makes me realize how lucky I have it- many boats to choose from in the
carport, and a lake out the back door.

-Dan V.

On 13 Sep 2004 16:27:11 -0700, (Jake Janovetz)
wrote:

Hello-

I've got a couple kayaks that I'd like to store near water (not having
the space in an apartment or a car to move them with). Does anyone
know of an economical way to do this?

The Chicago River Rowing Club and Lincoln Park Boat Club offer
storage, but you need to be a member (annual fee + storage fee). They
still aren't too bad, but I was hoping for something even cheaper
($300/yr).

Cheers,
Jake