David&Joan

Mark:

I used to sell Pacific Seacrafts when I lived in Annapolis a year ago and
have seen a few examples. They are a solid little blue water capable pocket
cruiser. As you note, they aren't as expensive as the Dana as they don't
have the cache. But they are as well built as any Pacific Seacraft.

David

"Maynard G. Krebbs" wrote in message
I'm looking for opinions on the Pacific Seacraft Orion 27.

It looks like a solid little craft but I havent seen any in person.
(I'm in Kansas. LOL)

I want to spend a lot of time at sea but need/want to keep upkeep
costs small so I prefer a smaller boat. I really like the Pacific
Seacraft Dana 24 but it's a cult boat and very expensive so that's
out. Besides the Dana doesn't have a quarter-berth like the Orion.
)

OK, enough rambling. Any opinions welcome. Fire away, I've got my
flame-proof suit on. )

Mark E. Williams