Jeff Morris

I second the plug for Garmin. You can get a GPSMAP 76 for about $250 now, the
"S" for $300, the "C" for $400. Since I use the chartplotter to augment paper
charts (rather than the other way around) a handheld is just fine for me.
However, if I got one of the newer large screen color chart plotters, I'd
probably never use paper again!

"Chuck Tribolet" wrote in message
How much do you want to spend?

I've found the Garmin's pretty user friendly, but you can spend anywhere from

$500 to $2500
on a Garmin chartplotter.

--
Chuck Tribolet

http://www.almaden.ibm.com/cs/people/triblet

Silicon Valley: STILL the best day job in the world.

"Albert Porreca" wrote in message

Can anyone suggest a GPS Chartplotter that is user friendly. I want one that
is easy to operate and understand.

Thank You,
Al Porreca