Harry Krause

Default Composite stringer grids

Wayne.B wrote:

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:28:57 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:
if you take a
look at the barely floating derelict of a boat she calls her own and the
rusting piece of crap "diesel outboard" engine with which she
underpowers it.

===============================

Be kind Harry. We all know that the best boat in the world is the one
that we own (particularly if its also paid for).

No argument from me, but if I were casting aspersions on the boat or
engine designs or construction of others, I'd want to be sure that mine
was or were of at least standard quality and in reputable condition.

Further, the one photo I've seen of her boat, and it isn't a very good
photo, shows a craft that looks carvel-built to me, or, maybe
clinker-built. Though it could have popped out of a mold that way, it
may well be a wood-hulled boat. Looks to be a planing hull, too, or at
least semi-displacement. If so, it is grossly underpowered with that
rusting hulk of a "diesel" outboard.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Visit Yo Ho, our Parker fishing boat: