Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
katysails wrote:
My brother used to throw aerosol cans into our 55 gallon trash burner when
we were kids....split it down the sides and flattened it....was quite the
sight....and he didn't have to go to Purdue to accomplish it....

We exploded a 55 gal drum that has some gasoline in it... maybe a
couple of gallons left. We did it on a small island in the middle of a
river in a driving rainstorm. My friend used a 10 ft fuse and ran like
hell after he lit it. The fireball was incredible at a 1/4 mile
away. There were pieces of the drum embedded in trees in all directions.
My friend was lucky he didn't die.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com