Scout

Hehe, too funny. Reminds me of the time we found one of our technicians had
a drinking problem. We were investigating his unusually large purchases of
R22 (monochlorodifluoromethane). Turns out he kept a cooler of beer in the
back of his truck, and was letting the R22 trickle onto the beer. The liquid
refrigerant has a boiling point of -44 F at the pressure found in his beer
cooler!
BTW - this took place before that act was illegal.
Scout

wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 19:23:48 GMT, "Scout"
wrote:

While searching for a charcoal starter-chimney, I stumbled upon this

unique
method of getting the grill ready in a hurry.
Don't miss the picture.
Scout
http://home.att.net/~purduejacksonville/grill.html

And no picnic is complete without a cold beer...

http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer/

BB