Short Wave Sportfishing

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:18:31 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

.. .

Where you wearing a turban by any chance - have a beard - taking
pictures - anything? :)

I have a beard and a tan. But I believe there was another factor at work
here. My 15 yr old son's girlfriend came by to see the new house earlier in
the day. She figured she'd just be sitting around, so she was wearing a
skirt that was too short while standing up, and totally outrageous (in a
good way) when sitting. My son asked if she could come fishing with us. I'm
sure she was totally visible as the CG boat (with its higher vantage point)
passed in the other direction, and was probably the only reason they made a
quick U-turn. :-)

Well, that explains everything.

Later,

Tom
"Angling may be said to be so
like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653