P. Fritz

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

" jim--" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"JohnH" wrote in message

Yeah, but you get free medical care, don't you?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Sure do and the provinces are after the feds to take over drug

programs
for
the elderly. Whoo hoo! Free drugs when I hit 65. I've been lucky

up
til
now and remain drug free...but you never know when the need will

arise.

What is your tax rate Don? Nothing is free.

Don is wrong again. He isn't getting free drugs, somebody is paying for
them.

Don shows the typical attitude of those that cannot accept personal
responsibility for themselves and must have 'big daddy' guvmint provide for
them......i.e someone who has never grown up and learned to take care of
themselves.