GC

Default Boat Battery Question

I'd like to get a new battery for my boat... I don't know exactly how old
the current battery is as the sticker which should show the date doesn't
really have a makr on the year... although it seems to have a small smudge
on 00.
So anyway, I'd like to get a new battery and just keep this current one for
my electronics... I'd like to get one a little bit more powerful for
starting... I have an old Johnson 90HP (about 20-25 years old)and I need a
bit more time to get it started sometimes... Probably is I don't know a lot
about batteries and the curent one doesn't have a rating written on it....
What I did get from it...
Brand: Ample
Model: N70ZZ
Size: 300mm X 200mm X 170mm

I looked up that part number and I got a few different brands listed but
they don't have an Amp rating (like the new batteries do in the shops).
One of them was Marshall, 600CCA, 130 RC.
And found another cheap one that was 640CCA.

First question what is CCA?
Comparing the size to the newer batteries.... The same sized batteries are
anywhere from 70Amperes to 100Amperes.
Is getting a fully sealed battery worth the extra $100+??

Another question, I just got a little portable emergency jump starter which
says it can do 600Amps, 900Amps peak. Is this too weak to give my current
battery a boost? How much does a motor of this age normally draw??

Any help/suggestions on choosing the correct battery would be most
appreciated.
Thanks!
Glen