Michael Davis

We have achieved faith-based science,
faith-based economics, faith-based law
enforcement, and faith-based missile
defense.
What's next? Faith-based air traffic control?

With 85% of the Air Traffic Controllers being able to retire by 2006 and
very few being trained you might just have to have a lot of 'Faith' to fly
soon.

Hired right after the strike, retired the first day I was able. 21 years, 1
month, 10 days of experience out the door. My old area 1 year ago had 7
crews with 7 controllers on each, today they have 7 crews now the 5 or less
controllers on each. And it is not over yet, three more retire before the
end of the year I am told. That is a 46% reduction in workforce over 18
months.