basskisser

Default Anybody following the 3 missing boaters from Naples story?

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 19 Nov 2003 04:13:17 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 18 Nov 2003 11:53:46 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 18 Nov 2003 04:27:48 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 14 Nov 2003 07:12:41 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
On 7 Nov 2003 10:52:18 -0800,
(basskisser) wrote:

(Steven Shelikoff) wrote in message ...
The panhandle (lower Alabama as it's called) is almost all good ole
southern boys.

The ratio of transplants to natives is well over 90%

And if you go back far enough, to when the bearing straight was land,
the ratio is 100%. That doesn't change the fact the currently, the
panhandle is almost all good ole southern boys.

Uh, let's compare....I lived in Florida for 17 years. How long did YOU
live there? I find it laughable that you know more about ANYTHING than
someone who has actual experience.

You lived on the panhandle and you don't know that it's mostly good ole
southern boys... Lower Alabama? You aren't very observant.

Please show where I've stated that I "lived in the panhandle". I said
I lived in Florida for 17 years, what experience do YOU have to back
your ideas up? How long have you lived there?

You mean you didn't live in the panhandle? I never thought you would
have lied when you claimed to have "actual experience" to dispute what I
said about the panhandle. Are you now admitting that you lied and never
did live in the panhandle and really do not have the actual experience
that you claimed above? Will wonders ever cease!

How ****ing stupid ARE you Steve?? Please show where I said I lived in
the panhandle. You are loosing it, man!!! That is just too damned
funny!! I NEVER said I lived in the panhandle, yet you are calling me
a liar saying that I said I lived there!!! Please provide anything
that would make someone, even someone as stupid as you, think I lived
in the panhandle!!!

Sure. All cut'n'pasted from the quotes above, I said: "The PANHANDLE
[emphasis added] (lower Alabama as it's called) is almost all good ole
southern boys."

(Notice that the subject at hand is the PANHANDLE.)

To which you responded: "The ratio of transplants to natives is well
over 90%"

(Notice you did nothing to change the subject at hand, which is still
the PANHANDLE)

To which I responded: "And if you go back far enough, to when the
bearing straight was land, the ratio is 100%. That doesn't change the
fact the currently, the PANHANDLE [emphasis added] is almost all good
ole southern boys.

(Notice that the subject at hand is *still* the PANHANDLE)

To which you responded: "Uh, let's compare....I lived in Florida for 17
years. How long did YOU live there? I find it laughable that you know
more about ANYTHING than someone who has actual experience."

Yes, I certainly said that. Where in the above sentences does the word
"panhandle" appear? The subject at hand is NOT the panhandle, you
dolt. YOU mentioned the panhandle. My original statement was the most
of the people in **FLORIDA** were not natives. The panhandle is a VERY
small part of Florida as a whole.

Now, why would you post that you have "actual experience" regarding the
subject at hand, i.e., the PANHANDLE, if you didn't live there?

You must remember, idiot, that YOU were the one who mentioned the
panhandle. I SPECIFICALLY SAID "Florida".
That's
why I thought you might have lived on the PANHANDLE. Now you are
claiming not to have lived in the PANHANDLE, but only to have lived in
Florida. Therefore, you have absolutely NO "actual experiece" to refute
what I said about the PANHANDLE and you were just lying and blowing
smoke out your ass (as usual) when you claimed to have actual
experience.

Either you have the actual experience of living on the panhandle or you
lied above when you claimed to have actual experience and was just
blowing smoke out your ass on something you know nothing about, as
usual. Which is it this time?

Again, stupid, I NEVER stated that I lived in the panhandle. You are
dillusional.

Fine. I believe you never lived in the panhandle. Then you were lying
when you said you had actual experience refuting my claim about the
PANHANDLE.

Again, you can't show where I've said I have experience in the
panhandle. I haven't. You need to read again...I said *FLORIDA*. As a
matter of fact, you stupid ****, someone in this particular thread
asked me where in Florida I lived. He apparently understands that when
someone says FLORIDA, they don't necessarily mean the panhandle!!!

Good, more absolute proof that you're too stupid to follow a thread and
understand plain english. You responded to MY post about the panhandle
and didn't realize that I was talking about the panhandle and not all of
Florida? That's pretty dumb on your part.

You do realize that YOUR post was in response to MY post
about.....FLORIDA, not the panhandle, didn't you? That's pretty dumb
on your part. Again please show where I was "lying about living in the
panhandle". Can't, can you?