Don White

Default A good news story!

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message ?

The real question is where were you Don? What were you doing during 1965

1972?

Oh, that's right you were helping criminals cross the border from the US
into Canada so that they could avoid serving their country when their
country called.

Wrong again for the 4th time today. My province is one of only three that
doesn't border on the States.
I was in a local high school and Devry Institute of Technology for majority
of that time. Yes we did get Americans up here. Most I met seemed to have a
real social conscience and they stayed here, even after the war was long
over.